Not rainy dayz

Today I decided it was not going to rain so I could venture out after sitting at home for 4 days this is the happenings of my not rainy day


Started by watching a Chch dedication vid, then showing the love on my board while waitng for the bus




Arrived to find a few swimming pools at the skatepark so i bared the cold festy water to unblock the drains.
Of course as soon as I dried anything off it started to rain on my parade, so I headed to get some food,


when I arrived back I was greeted by Shanae and Shari, who wanted food so we headed back up the road to Subwayz


While these two were stuffing their face and Shari was constantly talking I found my self a Kiwi Classic $2 jumper next door!

After a few more hours of shereddage the day ended with Shari doin some artworks to show the love for the board..